Each week, Hilary from FeelingBeachie.com plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Hilary at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If She uses them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Tammy from Empty Nest In Illinois – she came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t remember the last time I ____
2. Sometimes ___ but usually ____
3. When I think of my childhood, I ______
4. I am not ______, but I _______.
1. I don’t remember the last time I used it, tried not to bruise it, buy time to use it…
2. Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces but usually they make faces
3. When I think of my childhood, I (in Sting voice) I want myyyyyyy, I waaaant my MTV!”
4. I am not sick, but I’m not well. And its a sin to live so well!
Please follow Hilary at www.feelingbeachie.com through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! Hilary will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…