Each week, Hilary from FeelingBeachie.com plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Hilary at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If She uses them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Uttley from Uttley’s Take – he came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post
This week’s statements:
1. I hate __
2. I used to love playing _____ as a kid
3. Common sense says ______, but I tend to ____________
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself __________________.
1. I hate intrusive people, mind your gap!
2. I used to love playing Space Harrier as a kid
3. Common sense says many things, but I tend to we’re sorry, but the number you have dialed has been disconnected. No further information is available
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself wrong, but I was mistaken.
Please also check out my latest post: Mostly Harmless, written today, just for you!